FSMS Approved Vendor Notification Template | FDS1100-3
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|ISO 22000 Food Safety Procedures Manual||$ 197.00|
The FSMS Approved Vendor Notification Template should be used to notify the Purchasing Manager, Accounting, and the likely requisitioning department when the Food Safety Team Leader adds a vendor to the approved vendor list. The FS1100-3 APPROVED VENDOR NOTIFICATION covers vendor name, sales contact information, class, registrar, and more.
Before approving a vendor and completing the Food Safety Approved Vendor Notification, prospective vendors should be evaluated using the following criteria:
- The vendor’s performance capability (i.e., financial status, sufficient facilities, capability of equipment, and capability/training of employees), ability to fulfill Company requirements, and ability to deliver accurately, completely, and in a timely manner.
- Vendors certified to the ISO 22000:2005 standard should be given preference:
- When such vendors cannot be found, the Company should give preference to vendors having HACCP-based plans and PRPs in place. The Company should verify the prospective vendor’s HACCP plans and/or PRPs.
- A copy of the vendor’s ISO certificate and/or verification of vendor HACCP plans and PRPs should be kept on file.
- FDS1100-1 FSMS APPROVED VENDOR LIST TEMPLATE
- FDS1100-2 FSMS VENDOR SURVEY FORM TEMPLATE
- FDS1100-4 FSMS VENDOR PERFORMANCE LOG TEMPLATE
You may also like…
Rated 3.83 out of 5