Board of Directors Meeting Minutes Template
The Board of Directors Meeting Minutes Template provides guidance as to what should be recorded by the secretary during the meeting. At a minimum, the FA1060-1 MINUTES OF BOARD DIRECTORS MEETING (SAMPLE) form should include:
- Who presided over the meeting;
- Which Directors attended; and
- A summary of resolutions passed at the meeting in sufficient detail to clearly describe what was discussed and agreed upon.
Within one month of the Board of Directors’ Meeting, the CFO should preside over a review meeting to verify that:
- Meeting notices were sent as scheduled;
- Meeting arrangements were adequate and aided in smooth execution of the meeting;
- Meeting minutes are properly kept and recorded; and
- The meeting and all related actions/decisions comply with company bylaws.