Advertising Review Worksheet Template
The Marketing Manager should review existing advertising, using MT1000-1 ADVERTISING REVIEW WORKSHEET (SAMPLE) as a guide to developing a set of benchmarks (without internal benchmarks, the Marketing Manager should look for industry benchmarks). Advertising benchmarks on the Advertising Review Worksheet Template should include, at a minimum:
- Which media were used;
- The target market(s) for the ad;
- The cost of the ad;
- The number of leads generated by the ad;
- The number of sales the ad generated; and
- The goals for each ad.
The Marketing Manager should calculate the cost per lead and cost per sale; these are critical advertising benchmarks. Keep in mind the goal is to gain and focus the target market’s attention to generate measurable response and advance sales of the company’s products/services.
Advertising Review Worksheet Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Sales and Marketing
Category: Marketing Tactics
Procedure: Advertising Procedure MT1000
- MT1000-2 ADVERTISING OBJECTIVES-STRATEGIES WORKSHEET
- MT1000-3 ADVERTISING PLAN
- MT1000-4 ADVERTISING SCHEDULE (SAMPLE)
There are no reviews yet.