The Sales Hiring Procedure create a sales staffing plan that produces a fair, consistent, and coherent sales staffing process. By hiring a professional and competent sales staff, your company improves the sales process, and contributes to reaching sales goals and overarching business goals.
The Sales Hiring Procedure applies to sales management while recruiting and hiring members of the professional sales staff. (22 pages, 4210 words)
Sales Hiring Responsibilities:
The Sales Manager should determine important and necessary criteria used in hiring for Sales personnel positions, and then create and implement the AD1040-1 QUALIFICATION CHECKLIST and the AD1040-2 INTERVIEW GUIDELINES.
The Human Resources Manager should assist the Sales Manager with the hiring process.
All Sales Personnel should participate in the hiring process as directed by the Sales Manager.
Sales Hiring Procedure Definitions:
Applicant – Respondents to an advertised or posted position with the Sales personnel.
Candidate – Applicants selected for interviews, and are being considered to fill a Sales personnel position.
Sales personnel – The professional Sales personnel responsible for conducting sales call and closing sales.
- Sales Staffing Plan
- Selecting a Sales Candidate
- Interviewing Sales Candidates
- Second Interviews and Making an Offer
- Monitoring the Sales Hiring Process
- Improving the Sales Process
Sales Hiring Procedure References
- Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Equal Pay Act
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Civil Rights Act of 1991
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) of 1938
- Davis Bacon Act
- Walsh-Healey Public Contracts Act (PCA)
- Service Contract Act (SCA)
Sales Hiring Procedure Forms