Infrastructure Control ISO 9001 2015 | QP0700
Included in these items:MORE SAVINGS
|ISO 9001 2015 Procedures||$ 347.00|
ISO Infrastructure Control Procedure
The ISO Infrastructure Control Procedure (20 pages, 2100 words) describes the actions taken for proper acquisition, installation, handling, tracking, and disposal of infrastructure and environment, in conformance ISO 9001:2015, to meet defined requirements for:
- buildings and associated utilities;
- equipment including hardware and software;
- transportation resources;
- information and communication technology; and
- human and physical factors (social, psychological, physical).
ISO Infrastructure Control Responsibilities
The Infrastructure Asset Manager is responsible for tracking infrastructure assets through their acquisition, distribution, use, and disposal and for ensuring that all infrastructure assets conform to standards.
Top Management is responsible for approving acquisition or disposal of infrastructure assets, reviewing plans with the infrastructure Asset Manager on a regular basis to ensure its continued conformance.
The Tech Support Manager is responsible for logging, testing, accepting, installing, maintaining, and preparing for disposal of infrastructure assets. Tech Support is responsible for ordering and receiving software. Tech Support is also responsible for updating the infrastructure Asset Inventory when any changes to infrastructure assets have been made.
Department Managers are responsible and accountable for furniture, equipment, machinery, and other capital assets in their departments and will maintain control over capital assets.
The Accounting Manager will assist and evaluate any department’s capital asset control procedures.
The Purchasing Manager is responsible for ordering physical infrastructure assets.
Shipping/Receiving is responsible for receiving, distribution, and final disposal of infrastructure assets.
Financial Management is responsible for approving acquisition or disposal of infrastructure assets when their value is $5000 or greater. Finance is also responsible for ensuring corresponding updates to the appropriate financial documents.
ISO Infrastructure Control Definitions
Infrastructure Asset – Any computer, hardware, software, Technology-based Company information, related documentation, licenses, contracts or other agreements, etc. In this context, “asset” and “ infrastructure asset” are understood to be the same.
Nonconforming infrastructure asset – Any infrastructure asset that does not conform to Company requirements; infrastructure assets that don’t work at all or don’t work as expected are “nonconforming.”
ISO Infrastructure Control Activities
- Infrastructure Planning
- Infrastructure Acquisition
- Infrastructure Inspection, Acceptance, & Distribution
- Infrastructure Disposal
- Infrastructure Maintenance
ISO Infrastructure Control References
- ISO 9001:2015, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements”, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Sept., 2015 http://www.iso.org.
- Statutory and Regulatory Requirements
- Laws & Regulations: Certain businesses (e.g., food processors, medical, chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturers) are required to identify, evaluate, and manage risks (a) to comply with laws and regulations and (b) because their products or processes have the potential to adversely affect worker or consumer health and safety. These organizations are strongly urged to seek the help of qualified and competent legal counsel, as well as certified and experienced health and safety experts.
- RESOURCE CONSERVATION & RECOVERY ACT (RCRA)
- CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS, TITLE 40 – PROTECTION OF ENVIRONMENT, Rev July 1 2000 (40 CFR 260-299)
ISO Infrastructure Control Forms
- QP0700-1 Asset Requisition/Disposal Form
- QP0700-2 Asset Acquisition List
- QP0700-3 Tech Support Receiving Log
- QP0700-4 Nonconforming Asset Form
- QP0700-5 Asset Inventory Database
- QP0700-6 Network Map
You may also like…
ISO 9001 2015 Procedures | ABR211MRated 4.60 out of 5
Nonconformity Corrective Action Procedure ISO 9001 2015| QP1040Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 19.99