The Legal Ethical Business Conduct Acknowledgement Template should be signed after the employee has read and understood the “Conflicts of Interest” section from the Employee Handbook. The questions on EMH510-2 STATEMENT OF LEGAL AND ETHICAL BUSINESS CONDUCT should be answered completely and honestly in accordance to their full knowledge.
A conflict of interest can arise in dealings with anyone with whom the company transacts business: Customers, clients, owners, buyers, suppliers, banks, insurance companies, and people in other organizations with whom we contact and make agreements. The following actions and conditions are specifically prohibited, but are not intended to enumerate all actions or situations, which might be avoided:
- Working for any of the groups mentioned above for personal gain.
- Borrowing from, or lending money to, individuals representing organizations with whom business dealings are conducted.
- Engaging in part-time activity for profit or gain in any field in which the company is engaged.
Any situation involving a possible conflict of interest, which arises in relation to the above outlined policies, must be brought to the attention of the employee’s immediate supervisor or manager for possible action.
- EMH510-1 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT AND UNDERSTANDING
- EMH510-3 DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE POLICY
- EMH510-4 SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY & ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- EMH510-5 JOB-RELATED ACCIDENT REPORT