The Stock Options Exercise Letter Template should be written by the employee to the Chief Financial Officer along with payment in full for the number of shares to be purchased, pursuant to the exercise agreement. COM107-1 STOCK OPTION EXERCISE LETTER (SAMPLE) should include the following:
- Optionee’s election to exercise the option;
- The number of shares being exercised;
- Optionee’s legal name, address and social security number;
- A statement that the optionee understands that the certificate evidencing the shares may be stamped with a restrictive legend and the shares evidenced by such a certificate will constitute “restrictive securities as defined in Rule 144 promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933”; and
- Optionee’s signature and current date.
Keep in mind employees that are granted options to purchase stock in the company may exercise their right to purchase the shares according to the terms of the Option Plan.
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Human Resources
Procedure: Exercise of Incentive Stock Options Procedure COM107
You may also like…
- Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1.99