The Shareholders Meeting Notice Template should be sent by the CFO forty days prior to the meeting. FA1050-1 NOTICE OF SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING should be sent by mail or email to shareholders who have granted permission. The notice should include the following:
- A Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials that includes the full website URL where proxy information will be posted;
- The date, time, and place of the meeting;
- A method for ordering proxy materials by mail;
- Financial statements, as required;
- A meeting agenda (a typical agenda includes election of Directors, ratification of Board of Directors’ actions of the previous year, amending articles of incorporation, and approving major actions);
- An e-mail correspondence permission form (for those receiving notices by mail); and
- Individual shareholder voting entitlements.