Continuity Plan Worksheet Template
The CFO should define the finance continuity plan using the Continuity Plan Worksheet Template to describe the following:
- Section I – Who is going to be involved with execution of the plan and testing (i.e., the financial continuity team leader, or crisis management command structure);
- Section II – What financial continuity plan training each team member has received and how current that training is;
- Section III – Periodic backing up of critical data;
- Section IV – Inspection and testing of backup data, including testing of communication between the primary and secondary work sites, application software at the backup site, data replication methodology between primary and secondary sites, etc.; and
- Section V – The steps, in order, that the financial continuity team leader must take to restore Finance to a normal state of operations; and
- Section VI – A financial threat matrix (see previous section).
After completing the FA1020-1 CONTINUITY PLAN WORKSHEET, the CFO should present the financial continuity plan to the Board of Directors for discussion and approval. Upon approval of the financial continuity plan by the Board of Directors, the CFO should communicate the plan to the Finance department, assign responsibilities, and begin implementing the plan.
Continuity Plan Worksheet Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Category: Finance Administration
Procedure: Financial Continuity Planning Procedure FA1020