Workplace Safety Rules Guide Template
The Workplace Safety Rules Guide Template states that all employees should follow the rules listed and their specific department’s workplace safety rules, render every possible aid to safe operations, and report all unsafe conditions or practices to their supervisor or the designated Safety Coordinator. Control procedures are the basic means for preventing accidents. Each manager should tailor their area’s safe work procedures to the job tasks being performed and the worksite environment. Further, these safe work procedures must include CMP101-4 WORKPLACE SAFETY RULES.
OSHA standards should be used to develop safe work procedures since they address controls in order of effectiveness and preference. Where no standard exists, creative problem solving by employees and managers should help create effective controls. The basic formula OSHA follows is, in order of preference:
- Eliminating the hazard from the machine, the method, the material, or the plant structure.
- Abating the hazard by limiting exposure or controlling it at its source.
- Training personnel to be aware of the hazard and to follow safe work procedures to avoid it.
- Prescribing personal protective equipment for protecting employees against the hazard.
Workplace Safety Rules Guide Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Human Resources
Procedure: Workplace Safety Procedure OSHA CMP101
- CMP101-1 SAFETY SUGGESTION SHEET
- CMP101-2 WORKSITE SAFETY SELF-INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- CMP101-3 WORKSITE SAFETY ACTION PLAN
- CMP101-5 INDEX OF HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS & MSDS
- CMP101-6 SAFETY ORIENTATION CHECKLIST
There are no reviews yet.