Training Plan Template
The Human Resources Manager should develop a Training Plan that supports and advances the company’s strategy. DEV101-1 TRAINING PLAN should address long and short-range needs, with clearly stated objectives, and a direct relationship to the company’s mission and goals. It should begin with new employee orientation and continue throughout an employee’s tenure. The Training Plan Template should outline the requirements for addressing:
- The company’s job requirements.
- Professional development needs.
- New theories, techniques, and technologies.
- Each department’s philosophy, purpose, values, and initiatives.
- Applicable standards, statutory requirements, or the standards of recognized professional associations.
- The amount of time and money required for all training and development programs.
- The effectiveness of all training and development programs.
The Human Resources Manager should survey the training needs of all departments each year in order to update the Training Plan. Training and development needs may be identified through performance evaluations, quality assurance processes, or entity goals and objectives. The survey should identify weaknesses within the company that may be resolved through staff training and development.
Training Plan Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Manual: Human Resources
Procedure: Training Development Management Procedure DEV101
There are no reviews yet.