FSMS Vendor Performance Log Template
At periodic reevaluation, the FSMS Vendor Performance Log Template may indicate a vendor’s safety performance rating in the period being evaluated is unacceptable. Disqualified vendors should be removed from the Approved Vendor List. Alternately, there should be a “qualified / disqualified” indicator on the Approved Vendor List. The date of disqualification should be noted; a disqualified vendor may be reinstated no sooner than 90 days following a disqualification, subject to reevaluation.
The Food Safety Team Leader, with the help of the Quality Assurance Manager, should reevaluate disqualified vendors on the same factors that led to their disqualification. A record of each vendor should be maintained on a separate form FS1100-4 VENDOR PERFORMANCE LOG for purchasing use. Information on the Food Safety Vendor Performance Log should include, at a minimum:
- Vendor Name & contact info
- Vendor Class
- Last audit date, auditing authority
- Last safety inspection, inspecting authority, and more.
- FDS1100-1 FSMS APPROVED VENDOR LIST TEMPLATE
- FDS1100-2 FSMS VENDOR SURVEY FORM TEMPLATE
- FDS1100-3 FSMS APPROVED VENDOR NOTIFICATION TEMPLATE