Audit Plan ISO Template
The Lead Auditor should prepare an audit plan, using QP1020-2 AUDIT PLAN for guidance, at least two (2) weeks in advance of the scheduled audit. The actual lead time will vary according to the area being audited, the scope of the audit, and other factors.
- The Audit Plan should include the purpose, scope, criteria, and objectives for the audit, as well as identify audit date(s) and Audit Team members.
- A schedule (agenda) for the opening and closing meetings – and, if possible, interviewing department personnel – should be provided.
- When developing the Audit Plan, the Lead Auditor should be sure to allow time for auditors to review and clarify notes and meet with other team members for discussion during the audit.
- Areas to be visited/observed should be identified.
- In preparing the plan, the Lead Auditor should review previous audit reports, Corrective Action Requests (CAR), production histories, complaint files, satisfaction surveys, and any other documents deemed relevant to the audit.
The Lead Auditor should begin the audit with an opening meeting, to be attended by all personnel identified in the Audit Plan ISO Template. Other department personnel may attend the Meeting, at the direction of Department Management.
Audit Plan ISO Template Details
You may also like…
Rated 4.60 out of 5