Customer Communication Plan AS Template
The Sales Manager should prepare a specific customer communication plan for each customer, using the Customer Communication Plan AS Template as a guide. Each Aerospace Customer Communication Plan should, at a minimum, consist of:
- The initial contact, where information about the customer and its requirements should be obtained;
- Entering customer information in the customer database;
- Maintaining ongoing communication with the customer while preparing the company’s bid (proposal);
- Maintaining an appropriate level of ongoing communication with the customer after the competitive bidding is concluded;
- Maintaining post-sale relations with the customer; and
- Periodic analysis/review of the customer database, to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of customer
AS1070-1 CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION PLAN covers contact information, target audience, method of delivery, frequency, and more. The Sales Manager should initiate contact with the customer and serve as the primary point of contact for the customer through its acceptance/rejection of the company’s bid (proposal). Once a customer purchases, leases, or contracts for the company’s products/services, a customer service rep (CSR) should be assigned to that customer. The assigned CSR should handle all post-sale communication with the customer.
Customer Communication Plan AS Template Details
Format: Microsoft Word 2013 (.docx)
Procedure: Customer Communication Procedure AS9100 AS1070
There are no reviews yet.