The interaction between a job candidate and an employer starts at the job description, so it makes sense to start with it. So, today, we’ll take a look at how to write compelling supply chain management job descriptions that will put your company above your competitors in the eyes of supply chain management specialists and help you hire a true professional. Continue reading How to Write Compelling Supply Chain Management Job Descriptions
Writing Job Descriptions That Provide Reasonable Accommodation
- Start with an analysis of the job that determines the essential functions.
- Identify how a disability may affect the essential functions of the job.
- Identify possible accommodations needed to overcome any limitations.
- Determine the effectiveness and feasibility of the proposed accommodation.
- Select the appropriate accommodation that satisfies the employee’s preference.
To recruit the best people for your company, you will need to use a bit of creativity and collaboration with the team. These days, technology can really help to get your job description seen by the right people and build a level of excitement about the position in the open market enabling you to hire your dream team. Continue reading Tips for Recruiting Great Candidates
How to Write Job Descriptions
Writing Job Descriptions is easily learned. Job descriptions are prepared for all positions in the company to serve as an organizational aid for identifying and delegating responsibilities, coordination, and division of work and prevention of duplication of efforts. What’s in a well-written job description? Continue reading Writing Job Descriptions