|Class Dates:||February 21, 22 & 23, 2023|
|Class Times:||8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Class Location:||St. Louis Community College
Corporate College, Room 210
3221 McKelvey Road
Bridgeton, MO 63044
|Onsite:||Participants will lead an audit at their facility with a live facilitator.|
- The cost of the 3-day class has the 10% discount for two people applied.
- The cost of the 1-day onsite training is $1,300 for either one or two people at a locaton in the St. Louis, MO metropolitan area.
- There is a maximum of 2 people that can be trained with any 1 onsite visit.
- The onsite visit can be scheduled at any mutually agreeable time.
- For onsite sessions outside of the St. Louis, MO metropolitan area, travel expenses will be billed separately.
* The $1,300 prices applies to the continental U.S. and Canada only.
Contact us at 1-800-466-9953 for a quote to hold this class on-site at your location.
Convenient QMS Lead Auditor Training
The Lead Auditor Training class provides delegates who intend to perform ISO 9001 Quality Audits or build an effective Quality Management System with the knowledge and skills they need to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of processes that contribute to the continual improvement of Quality Management Systems.
Learn ISO Lead Auditor Skills to Conduct Objective Audits
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy, concepts, and benefits of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements”.
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard in the context of an objective audit. including the differences with the old requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
- Have the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct Quality Management System audits.
- Be able to facilitate and manage quality audits performed by Accredited Certification Bodies or Registrars.
Who Can Benefit from the Lead Auditor Training Class?
This Lean Auditor Training course is suitable for individuals of any background — manufacturing, service, public, or private sectors. It will be of particular interest to individuals who have responsibility for conducting external audits either as a single person or in a team, are managing the development and implementation of Quality Management Systems, and/or who want to enhance their auditing skills and knowledge.
This course includes the virtual ISO 9001 Internal Auditor class described below and a 1-day training session at you site where you will be leading an internal audit of your facility. For this exescise you will:
- Determine areas/processes to be audited and review previous audit reports and documented information.
- Develop an audit plan (area to audit, people to interview, timing).
- Based on the area/processes to be audited, develop a set of questions to be asked, documented information that you want review and process you want to view.
- Conduct the audit to collect evidence of compliance to the standard.
- Evaluate evidence and form conclusions.
- Write the audit report.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Which is more painful: an audit or spending the holidays with Aunt Sally and her green Jell-O mold? Either way, your company audit still looms in your mind, but it shouldn’t be that scary – quite the opposite. Besides, even Sally “audits” herself when she makes her mold, as she tests for thickness and taste. She just wants to improve.
Internal Audit Time ?
So what are you going to do about your company audit? How about make an educated guess what the problem is, assign someone to “fix” it, and sit back and relax;for another month or so? Just another short-term solution.
Instead, why not tackle the audit head on, and kick its butt. With role playing and actually writing up your own audit plans and reports, you will get to see why objective evidence is so crucial to improving and even closing the gaps in your company’s system. It becomes such a different world when you see firsthand all of the scenes.
Of course, Les Cornelius, Quality Assurance Coordinator for Lee BioSolutions, Inc., put it better.
“Role playing and specific examples were helpful elements because they fully exercise the brain in its learning capacity and help internalize and retain the teachings”
Ask yourself, why these teachings? Why do you need unarguable objective evidence, and why isn’t your best guess good enough? It’s because without unarguable evidence, we end up managing by the seat of our pants and just argue back and forth our subjective opinions instead of discovering what is factually true. We will never accomplish anything with certainty, and we could do the wrong thing that could set you back even further.
But as with anything, the proof is in the pudding, so what are the results? In the ISO 9001 auditor certification class, you will see numerous examples proving that managing by objective evidence leads to better and higher performance. And this leads to measurable improvement of the whole system. Simple yet complex. Complex yet simple.
In a nutshell, you will come away with the knowledge to conduct an ISO 9001 internal audit and improve your company’s quality system. And, maybe more importantly, you can face your fears – and hopefully avoid Aunt Sally’s mold.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Learn to become an effective ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Internal Auditor by attending this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Class by Bizmanualz. This three-day ISO internal auditor certification course covers important audit topics such as:
- Changes in ISO 9001:2015
- The role of an ISO 9001 QMS and the process approach in achieving Continual Improvement
- How to conduct an internal audit ISO 9001 QMS Requirements as audit criteria
- The role of the audit plan, program and process
- Auditing best practices to drive continuous improvement
- A detailed discussion of ISO 9001 methods and techniques
- Presenting Objective Evidence clearly in your findings
- Real world practical exercises including the audit of a QMS process using a ISO 9001 internal audit case study
ISO Auditor Training Improves the Effectiveness of Your QMS
Internal Auditing is the best tool for evaluating the effectiveness of your ISO 9001 QMS. Plus, using untrained quality auditors is like making measurements with an out-of-calibration instrument. Get the most from your investment into your quality program by using trained ISO auditors who understand the criteria and the methods. After attending this class, your updated auditors will know how to gauge the effectiveness of your ISO 9001 Quality program and communicate results clearly and objectively.
There is no reason to fear 2nd and 3rd party audits if you have an effective quality program with competent assessors. If you are thoroughly evaluating your quality system with objective reviews, nothing the external registrars say or find will come as a surprise to you. But an audit program is only as strong as its weakest link. Are your process auditors properly trained on the ISO 9001 Standard and on the multiple facets of conducting a successful quality review? The Bizmanualz ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training class helps ensure you get the most from your ISO Audit program.
This ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Class is appropriate for new or beginning quality personnel, as well as those that have attended ISO lead auditor training or quality managers who would a like refresher course or the opportunity to discuss new innovative approaches. We keep our classes small and we use a seminar-style presentation with an interactive format to discuss particular auditing approaches that meet your needs.
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Course Outline
- Welcome introductions
- Why Register to ISO?
- ISO 9000 Family of Standards
- ISO 9001:2015 Documented Information
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements and Comparison to ISO 9001:2008
- Effective Processes
- Continual Improvement using the ISO 9001 Process Approach
- Risk based thinking strategies
- Control Plans
- Turtle Diagrams
- ISO 9001 Auditing, Structure, Audit Types
- Auditor Communication Skills
- The Audit Program and Audit Teams
- Desk Audit and Other Preparation
- Creating an Audit Plan, Audit Checklists, and Sample Plans
- Collecting Evidence of Compliance
- Presenting Objective Evidence: Findings and Observations
- Closing Meetings, Audit Reports, and Follow-up
- Audit Reports, and Follow-up
- Process-Based Auditing
- How to Write Audit Findings
- Case Analysis – Finding Audit Findings
- Auditing Situation Analysis
- Determine Statements in ISO
- Management Review
- Transition Planning
- Wrap-up, Course Evaluation, Certificates, and Farewells
What you can Expect from the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
After taking the internal auditor class from Bizmanualz, you will be able to:
- Understand the ISO framework, including ISO Certification
- Understand the process approach that serves as the foundation of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)
- Gain an overview of the content of the ISO 9001:2015 QMS Requirements Standard
- Use the ISO 9001 QMS Requirements as the key criteria for conducting Internal Audits
- Know how audit programs are developed, and how auditors fulfill the audit program
- Become familiar with Quality Auditing Best Practices
- Be able to use positive communication skills to interview auditees in order to properly evaluate the QMS
- Know in detail the methods used to conduct effective ISO 9001 Internal audits, including Pre and Post Audit Activities
- Understand the importance of Objective Evidence: How to collect it and how to present it.
- Be able to present Internal Audit findings in clear and meaningful ways (for Closing Meetings and Audit Reports)
- Conduct an Exercise Internal Audit that simulates auditing an ISO 9001 QMS process
Click here for training course policies, terms and conditions. Training instructors are provided by Bizmanualz, Inc., a management training, consulting and technology solutions provider specializing in the development, implementation and maintenance of well-defined processes and effective management systems. Instructors include: Chris Anderson.
Lead Auditor for 1 – 2/21-2/23 + 1 day onsite, Lead Auditor for 2 – 2/21-2/23 + 1 day onsite