Nonprofit Policies Procedures Manual | ABR235DWD
Easy NonProfit Policies Procedures Manual
Charitable organization management is easier with this editable Non-Profit Policy and Procedure Manual. This Non-Profit Manual includes prewritten MS-WORD policies, non-profit procedures & forms documents for managers of non-for-profit organizations. It comes as a conveniently downloadable file.
The nonprofit policies procedures manual covers the most critical elements of your not for profit organization starting from developing a board of directors, hiring the executive director, performing self-assessments, building membership, raising endowment funds, accepting gifts, applying for grants, and holding special events.
Your DOWNLOAD Includes 13 Non-Profit Procedures:
- How to Manage and Develop a Non-Profit Board
- How to Manage and Hire An Executive Director
- How to Manage and Institute Non-Profit Board Accountability
- How to Manage Non-Profit Board Self-Assessments
- How to Manage New Non-Profit Member Orientation
- How to Manage Non-Profit Training, Workshops and Education
- How to Manage and Structure Non-Profit Board Meetings
- How to Manage Non-Profit Fund Raising Programs
- How to Manage Non-Profit Grant Applications
- How to Manage Non-Profit Gift Acceptance
- How to Manage Non-Profit Special Events
- How to Manage Non-Profit Endowment Funds
- How to Manage Non-Profit Honors and Recognition
6 Non-Profit Forms Documents:
- Application for Appointment to the Nonprofit Board
- Nonprofit Director Report Card
- Job Description for an Executive Director
- Nomination Form for Board of Directors Member
- Nonprofit Organization Summary
- Special Event Nonprofit Budget Information
And Example Job Descriptions for:
This Non Profit Policies and Procedures manual is an excellent add-on to the Bizmanualz Business Policies and Procedures Sampler.
Take advantage of this special package and start saving yourself the time and money to develop your non profit procedures. DOWNLOAD Yours Now. (DOWNLOAD ONLY)
Download a FREE Sample
To view a free sample procedure from the Non Profit Procedures Manual, click here.
- Rated 4.45 out of 5
- Rated 3.89 out of 5
- Rated 4.64 out of 5