- Navigation tabs for access to your documents, reports and administrative functions
- Your Dashboard of activity
- Quick Links to frequently used features
- Announcements to your users
- The Document Tree is organized by department and category. View all documents or click on a department or category to narrow your view.
- The Document List shows all documents or only the documents associated with the department or category selected.
- The Document Information section lists the version number for released documents along with the file type (Word, Excel, etc.) and Document Type (Policy, Procedure, Work Instruction, etc.)
- Button to easily Add a Document to your system.
- Document Name and Description – Documents can be searched based on words in the description.
- Document Information shows the system generated version number and the latest release date.
- The Workflow buttons control the movement of the document through the approval process – Submit Draft, Accept Review, Approve Revision and Release Revision
- The History shows the revision history of the document.
From this screen you can also access a detailed Activity Log shows a history of all of the activities that were performed on this document along with who did them.
Available system generated reports include:
- Released Documents – Reports all released documents or released documents for individual departments.
- Required Reading – Reports who has or has not read their required documents.
- Document Workflow – Reports on the status of documents in the approval process.
- User Report – Reports active and inactive users.
From the Admin Screen you can define:
- Users – Set different system access levels for your users.
- Departments – Customize the department and category structure for your organization.
- Document Types – Customize the list of the types of documents you will control with OnPolicy. (Policies, Work Instructions, Forms, etc.)
- Company – Set company level defaults.
Most of your users will be readers. Readers are allowed to view only the documents which have been released in the departments to which they are assigned. They cannot submit, review, approve or release documents. They cannot perform any administrative functions.
Readers will have a simplified interface with the system.