Policy and Procedures Management Software
From: $ 990.00 / year with a 30-day free trial
Policy and Procedures Management Software
OnPolicy Software simplifies your policy and procedures management by providing an easy online software interface to upload, manage, control and share your important policy and procedures documents over your local intranet (LAN) or the Internet (WAN) worldwide.
What is different about software for policies and procedures and our Policy and Procedures Management Software? One of the biggest differences is in compliance management. ISO 9001, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, JCAHO, and other guidelines require document control.
This means the standard operating procedure software has a specialized workflow for document review, approval, publishing, and retention…audit logs, with changes and revisions…electronic signatures for required readings…and an easy way to manage user permissions.
Easy Policy and Procedures Management Software
As a user, you want to be able to edit your policy and procedure management software online in Microsoft Word, publish your policies and procedures in Adobe PDF to the web, and use your policies and procedures in your native web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla, Safari). Isn’t that how you want to work today?
This process is what we call policy management, which is much easier to perform using Online Procedure Software than a manual paper system.
Easier Policy Manager
Easily maintain company policy and compliance with online shared policy documents. Simple document workflows, email notifications, and required reading options allow the software to be your policy manager. Reduce paperwork, connect from anywhere over the Internet, and let the software do the work. That’s right, Easier compliance for workflow, change tracking, version control, periodic review, automatic retention and required reading are built in using the latest Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) internet technology to lower your cost.
Experience simpler audits. Track your document’s life cycle and produce audit trails in conformance with ISO, JCAHO, CFR, ITIL, and other standards — all from a secure, backed-up SSAE 16 server.
Procedure Management Software Requirements
Policy and procedure management software meets other special requirements, too, such as:
- Required Reading on published policy documents. Now you know if everyone has read that document.
- Fast text searching of all documents. People waste a lot of time looking for policies and procedures.
- The ability to introduce enterprise hierarchies to support complex corporate structures (holding companies, divisions, subsidiaries, departments, groups, teams, foreign companies). Big companies have a lot of policy procedure documents organized in different ways.
- Dynamic hyperlinking to related documents (referenced forms, work instructions, other policies, procedures, regulations, job descriptions, process maps, notes, comments, requirements, and a host of related information). Static file share systems do not allow an easy method for maintaining related document links after any version changes or new releases. Policies and procedures management software links to the document title and not the revision.
Procedure Management Under Control
Thousands of Bizmanualz customer experiences are built into Bizmanualz Onpolicy from the ground up. Since 1995, Bizmanualz has deployed the most complete set of policies and procedures templates available. You don’t have to reinvent best practices using the Bizmanualz Policies and Procedures Library. Over one thousand MS-Word files are instantly available, all pre-loaded, covering your most critical business needs when you bundle your OnPolicy subscription with our CEO policy and procedure template bundle.
SaaS Policies Procedure Software
OnPolicy is an online Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) procedure software solution, which means it’s all on the web, there is nothing for you to install or manage, and you can access it from anywhere on the Internet. Now you can focus on what is important to you – ensure that your documents are used as intended, up-to-date, and provide the document control evidence that your auditor requires.
Software to Simplify Policies Procedure Management
- Quicker access, search and retrieval of important policies, procedures, forms and other documents.
- Complete document management with version control and edit history.
- Fast review, approve, and release workflow for new policies, procedures and forms.
- Worldwide access to upload and update policies & procedures across multiple locations, departments, and authors with complete access control.
- Swift and simple tools that demonstrate compliance to regulating agencies.
- Large savings in employee time and reduced paper costs.
- Software-as-a-Service means no need to worry about IT support for installation, updates, backup, data security, etc.
If you’re looking for policy management software designed to control your policies, procedure and forms documents, provide a simple method for managing complex policy review relationships and software that eases your compliance burden, then Bizmanualz OnPolicy Procedure Software application is for you.
A quick overview of OnPolicy Procedures Management Software
Try Policy Management Software FREE
Try Bizmanualz Onpolicy for 30 days:
- Full Policy Management Software functionality at your fingertips
- Review sample policies, procedures, and forms
- Upload your policies, procedures, or other documents
- Draft, review, edit, approve, release, and manage policy documents online
- Set permissions by department or individual user
See how simple and easy it is to control your documents with OnPolicy.
Policy Procedure Software Made Easy
Test drive the latest OnPolicy Procedures Management Software!
|Attribute: Subscription Plan||
Annual – 20 Users
Annual – 20 Users, BigD, Policy Management Software
What is policy management software?
Policy management software is a computer software application, that could be web-based, that allows the users in a company to organize and distribute their policies and procedures to employees. The editing on web, or cloud-based systems allows the policies and procedures updates to the end-users to be instantaneous.
What is a policy management system?
Policy management systems allow companies to make their policies and procedures more accessible to their employees and end-users. Having a good system in place allows the company to keep up with codes and standards without the expense of manually rewriting and distributing their policies and procedures in papers and books.
What is procedure management?
A procedure management system is used to manage the procedures written to accomplish a task through different processes. Keeping a good procedure management system ensures that each step of the process is the same and has the ability to achieve the desired result.
CEO Bundle and 55-User OnPolicy Package$ 2,200.00 for 1 year
Scott B. (verified owner) –
Jeannie McQuaid (verified owner) –
We have been using the product for over three years now. It addresses our need for document tracking in theory but its performance has been quirky, particularly with regard to the pdf reader function. We have reported incidents of white screen, strange fonts, movement of graphics in the pdf relative to the original uploaded document. No one has been able to tell us why this is happening. The desktop app was supposed to remedy those situations but it hasn’t. Mid 2017 we asked about a mobile app because onPolicy was not very cooperative thru the browser. We were told it was being worked on and be available early part of 2018. Inquired again early part of 2018, and it was still on the list to do. It was just released as a beta this week and it does not work on our iPad configuration. So the programming side of onPolicy is not keeping up with expectations.