Participants will lead an audit at their facility with a live facilitator.
- The cost of the 1-day onsite training is $1,300 for either one or two people at a locaton in the St. Louis, MO metropolitan area.
- There is a maximum of 2 people that can be trained with any 1 onsite visit.
- The onsite visit can be scheduled at any mutually agreeable time.
- For onsite sessions outside of the St. Louis, MO metropolitan area travel expenses will be billed separately.
Contact us at 1-800-466-9953 for a quote to hold this class on-site at your location.
Convenient QMS Lead Auditor Training
This ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training is appropriate for anyone who has taken the Bizmanualz’s ISO 9001:2015 training and would like to upgrade their credentials to ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor.The Lead Auditor Training class provides delegates who intend to lead ISO 9001 Quality Audits or build an effective Quality Management System with the knowledge and skills they need to assess and report on the conformance and effective implementation of processes that contribute to the continual improvement of Quality Management Systems.
Learn ISO Lead Auditor Skills to Conduct Objective Audits
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the philosophy, concepts, and benefits of a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements”.
- Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard in the context of an objective audit.
- Have the knowledge and skills necessary to lead Quality Management System audits.
- Be able to facilitate and manage quality audits performed by Accredited Certification Bodies or Registrars.
Who Can Benefit from the Lead Auditor Training Class?
This Lean Auditor Training course is suitable for individuals of any background — manufacturing, service, public, or private sectors. It will be of particular interest to individuals who have responsibility for conducting external audits either as a single person or in a team, are managing the development and implementation of Quality Management Systems, and/or who want to enhance their auditing skills and knowledge.
This course includes a 1-day training session at you site where you will be leading an internal audit of your facility. For this exescise you will:
- Determine areas/processes to be audited and review previous audit reports and documented information.
- Develop an audit plan (area to audit, people to interview, timing).
- Based on the area/processes to be audited, develop a set of questions to be asked, documented information that you want review and process you want to view.
- Conduct the audit to collect evidence of compliance to the standard.
- Evaluate evidence and form conclusions.
- Write the audit report.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Learn to become an effective ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Internal Auditor by attending this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Class by Bizmanualz. This three-day ISO internal auditor certification course covers important audit topics such as:
- Changes in ISO 9001:2015
- The role of an ISO 9001 QMS and the process approach in achieving Continual Improvement
- How to conduct an internal audit ISO 9001 QMS Requirements as audit criteria
- The role of the audit plan, program and process
- Auditing best practices to drive continuous improvement
- A detailed discussion of ISO 9001 methods and techniques
- Presenting Objective Evidence clearly in your findings
- Real world practical exercises including the audit of a QMS process using a ISO 9001 internal audit case study
ISO Auditor Training Improves the Effectiveness of Your QMS
Internal Auditing is the best tool for evaluating the effectiveness of your ISO 9001 QMS. Plus, using untrained quality auditors is like making measurements with an out-of-calibration instrument. Get the most from your investment into your quality program by using trained ISO auditors who understand the criteria and the methods. After attending this class, your lead auditors will know how to gauge the effectiveness of your ISO 9001 Quality program and communicate results clearly and objectively.
There is no reason to fear 2nd and 3rd party audits if you have an effective quality program with competent assessors. If you are thoroughly evaluating your quality system with objective reviews, nothing the external registrars say or find will come as a surprise to you. But an audit program is only as strong as its weakest link. Are your lead auditors properly trained on the ISO 9001 Standard and on the multiple facets of conducting a successful quality review? The Bizmanualz ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training class helps ensure you get the most from your ISO Audit program.
What you can Expect from the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
After taking the internal auditor class from Bizmanualz, you will be able to:
- Use the ISO 9001 QMS Requirements as the key criteria for leading Internal Audits
- Know how audit programs are developed, and how auditors fulfill the audit program
- Become familiar with Quality Auditing Best Practices
- Be able to use positive communication skills to interview auditees in order to properly evaluate the QMS
- Know in detail the methods used to lead effective ISO 9001 Internal audits, including Pre and Post Audit Activities
- Understand the importance of Objective Evidence: How to collect it and how to present it.
- Be able to present Internal Audit findings in clear and meaningful ways (for Closing Meetings and Audit Reports)
Click here for training course policies, terms and conditions. Training instructors are provided by Bizmanualz, Inc., a management training, consulting and technology solutions provider specializing in the development, implementation and maintenance of well-defined processes and effective management systems. Instructors include: Chris Anderson.
Lead Auditor for 1, Lead Auditor for 2
There are no reviews yet.