With such a large transaction volume, it is only natural for consumers to be cautious about shopping online. So how do we go about safe online shopping?
Have a Safe Online Shopping Experience
Growth in online sales can be both a boon and a burden for online sellers. Boon, because they can enjoy benefiting from a bigger pie. Burden, because higher transaction volumes also mean a greater number of people indulging in scams and other questionable practices.
Is the Site Generous on Details?
You must be vigilant about how you shop online.
- For starters, make sure that the website is not skimping on details. A trustworthy website should not have any problems divulging details on product specifications, prices, shipping rates and delivery time.
- Easy availability of contact information—physical address, telephone number and electronic contact method—is another indication of sincerity. It is always reassuring to communicate with someone in person to answer questions or address concerns.
In most cases, mismanagement of your personal (and mostly valuable) information is more a result of negligence on the part of the seller than anything else. Responsible web merchants are quick to address potential vulnerabilities to ensure that you have a safe online shopping experience. Look for security assurance logos/icons on the website. Security certification services scan and assess websites to ensure that all web pages are protected from hackers:
Industry Standard Compliance
We have partnered with Stripe, a leading payment gateway, to accept and store credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. Bizmanualz, Inc. does not store your credit card information on any of our computers or servers. The Stripe Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks.
Stripe adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect sensitive customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Compliance with EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
For all online transactions, we use premium Secure Socket Layer(SSL) certificate which provides industry standard data encryption of information (including credit card numbers and passwords). This ensures a safe and secure transfer of information from your computer to our website. We are very serious about protecting your sensitive information.
Anytime you are entering sensitive information like credit card numbers, make sure that the website address begins with https:// instead of the regular http://. The extra s simply means that the website is using a secure protocol, thereby protecting your data.
At Bizmanualz, we are constantly looking for ways to enhance the shopping experience for our customers. As we noticed various studies suggesting information security to be a major concern for online shoppers, we quickly implemented security audits and assurances on our website to shield it from vulnerabilities.
We have always handled your information with utmost care. For example, when you order on our website with your credit card, we don’t store your sensitive information on our servers. Your credit card data is transmitted to and handled by stripe, a leading payment gateway trusted by online merchants.
In addition, Bizmanualz website is also verified by MasterCard and Visa and is in compliance with American Express fraud protection guidelines, which is just another way of our letting you know that we care and guarantee users to have a safe online shopping experience.