|Other Available Classes:||ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training|
|Class Dates:||Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday||February 21, 22 & 23, 2023|
|Class Times:||8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily|
|Location:||St. Louis Community College|
Corporate College, Room 210
3221 McKelvey Road
Bridgeton, MO 63044
This ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Class is appropriate for new or beginning quality personnel, and for experienced lead auditors or quality managers seeking a refresher course or the opportunity to discuss new innovative approaches.
Contact us at 1-800-466-9953 for a quote to hold this class on-site at your location.
Save an additional 10% when two or more register together. Use coupon code: IA2023MTPL during checkout.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training
Which is more painful: an audit or spending the holidays with Aunt Sally and her green Jell-O mold? Either way, your company audit still looms in your mind, but it shouldn’t be that scary – quite the opposite. Besides, even Sally “audits” herself when she makes her mold, as she tests for thickness and taste. She just wants to improve.
Internal Audit Time ?
So what are you going to do about your company audit? How about make an educated guess what the problem is, assign someone to “fix” it, and sit back and relax;for another month or so? Just another short-term solution.
Instead, why not tackle the audit head on, and kick its butt. With role playing and actually writing up your own audit plans and reports, you will get to see why objective evidence is so crucial to improving and even closing the gaps in your company’s system. It becomes such a different world when you see firsthand all of the scenes.
Of course, Les Cornelius, Quality Assurance Coordinator for Lee BioSolutions, Inc., put it better.
“Role playing and specific examples were helpful elements because they fully exercise the brain in its learning capacity and help internalize and retain the teachings”
Ask yourself, why these teachings? Why do you need unarguable objective evidence, and why isn’t your best guess good enough? It’s because without unarguable evidence, we end up managing by the seat of our pants and just argue back and forth our subjective opinions instead of discovering what is factually true. We will never accomplish anything with certainty, and we could do the wrong thing that could set you back even further.
But as with anything, the proof is in the pudding, so what are the results? In the ISO 9001 auditor certification class, you will see numerous examples proving that managing by objective evidence leads to better and higher performance. And this leads to measurable improvement of the whole system. Simple yet complex. Complex yet simple.
In a nutshell, you will come away with the knowledge to conduct an ISO 9001 internal audit and improve your company’s quality system. And, maybe more importantly, you can face your fears – and hopefully avoid Aunt Sally’s mold.
ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in St. Louis
Learn to become an effective ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Internal Auditor by attending this ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training Class by Bizmanualz. Delivered in St. Louis. MO at the Bizmanualz facility. This three-day ISO internal auditor certification course covers important audit topics such as:
- Changes in ISO 9001:2015
- The role of an ISO 9001 QMS and the process approach in achieving Continual Improvement
- How to conduct an internal audit ISO 9001 QMS Requirements as audit criteria
- The role of the audit plan, program and process
- Auditing best practices to drive continuous improvement
- A detailed discussion of ISO 9001 methods and techniques
- Presenting Objective Evidence clearly in your findings
- Real world practical exercises including the audit of a QMS process using a ISO 9001 internal audit case study
ISO Auditor Training Improves the Effectiveness of Your QMS
Internal Auditing is the best tool for evaluating the effectiveness of your ISO 9001 QMS. Plus, using untrained quality auditors is like making measurements with an out-of-calibration instrument. Get the most from your investment into your quality program by using trained ISO auditors who understand the criteria and the methods. After attending this class, your updated auditors will know how to gauge the effectiveness of your ISO 9001 Quality program and communicate results clearly and objectively.
There is no reason to fear 2nd and 3rd party audits if you have an effective quality program with competent assessors. If you are thoroughly evaluating your quality system with objective reviews, nothing the external registrars say or find will come as a surprise to you. But an audit program is only as strong as its weakest link. Are your process auditors properly trained on the ISO 9001 Standard and on the multiple facets of conducting a successful quality review? The Bizmanualz ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training class helps ensure you get the most from your ISO Audit program.
This ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Class is appropriate for new or beginning quality personnel, as well as those that have attended ISO lead auditor training or quality managers who would a like refresher course or the opportunity to discuss new innovative approaches. We keep our classes small and we use a seminar-style presentation with an interactive format to discuss particular auditing approaches that meet your needs.
Interactive, Seminar Style Quality Training
Small class sizes using some PowerPoint slides maximizes learning and retention. No sitting in dark rooms staring at the screen while an instructor drones on. No sitting in big hotel ballrooms, lost in a large group with little or no opportunity to ask questions or to network with other quality managers and auditors here.
With our intimate classes, we allow time for ISO 9001 internal audit case study and group discussions to ensure you get answers to your questions. Real world auditing issues are covered by experienced auditors. Plus, along with a real ISO QMS Process Audit Exercise, our discussions are interspersed with exercises that are fun as well as a great learning experience that you can take back to your company.
Take the mystery out of the ISO 9001 Standard by taking this special training event. Everyone wants to be part of a successful organization. Connecting the dots between compliance and success can be an important motivator for your audit team. Plus, each participant will receive an optional copy of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Requirements to aid your understanding of the Standard and to use with your own ISO audits at your organization.
Internal Audit Course Structure
Teaching methodologies for this ISO 9001 auditor certification course include class room sessions, group exercises, case studies, situational simulations and role playing. Group discussions and interactions are especially emphasized for greater internalization of the topics covered.
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Course Outline
- Welcome introductions
- Why Register to ISO?
- ISO 9000 Family of Standards
- ISO 9001:2015 Documented Information
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Requirements and Comparison to ISO 9001:2008
- Effective Processes
- Continual Improvement using the ISO 9001 Process Approach
- Welcome; Review of Day 1
- Risk based thinking strategies
- Control Plans
- Turtle Diagrams
- ISO 9001 Auditing, Structure, Audit Types
- Auditor Communication Skills
- The Audit Program and Audit Teams
- Desk Audit and Other Preparation
- Creating an Audit Plan, Audit Checklists, and Sample Plans
- Collecting Evidence of Compliance
- Presenting Objective Evidence: Findings and Observations
- Closing Meetings, Audit Reports, and Follow-up
- Welcome; Review of Day 2
- Audit Reports, and Follow-up
- Process-Based Auditing
- How to Write Audit Findings
- Case Analysis – Finding Audit Findings
- Auditing Situation Analysis
- Determine Statements in ISO
- Management Review
- Transition Planning
- Wrap-up, Course Evaluation, Certificates, and Farewells
What you can Expect from the ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training in St. Louis, MO
After taking the internal auditor class from Bizmanualz, you will be able to:
- Understand the ISO framework, including ISO Certification
- Understand the process approach that serves as the foundation of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)
- Gain an overview of the content of the ISO 9001:2015 QMS Requirements Standard
- Use the ISO 9001 QMS Requirements as the key criteria for conducting Internal Audits
- Know how audit programs are developed, and how auditors fulfill the audit program
- Become familiar with Quality Auditing Best Practices
- Be able to use positive communication skills to interview auditees in order to properly evaluate the QMS
- Know in detail the methods used to conduct effective ISO 9001 Internal audits, including Pre and Post Audit Activities
- Understand the importance of Objective Evidence: How to collect it and how to present it.
- Be able to present Internal Audit findings in clear and meaningful ways (for Closing Meetings and Audit Reports)
- Conduct an Exercise Internal Audit that simulates auditing an ISO 9001 QMS process
Click here for training course policies, terms and conditions. Training instructors are provided by Bizmanualz, Inc., a management training, consulting and technology solutions provider specializing in the development, implementation and maintenance of well-defined processes and effective management systems. Instructors include: Chris Anderson.
ISO 9001 IA Class – Feb 21, 22 & 23
- $ 1,495.00
- $ 2,395.00 – $ 3,270.00
- $ 495.00