Easy Non-Profit Policies and Procedures Manual
Charitable organization management is easier with this editable Non-Profit Policies Procedures Manual. This Non-Profit Manual includes prewritten MS-WORD policies, non-profit procedures & forms documents for managers of non-for-profit organizations. It comes as a conveniently downloadable file.
The non-profit policies and procedures manual covers the most critical elements of your not for profit organization starting from developing a board of directors, hiring the executive director, performing self-assessments, building membership, raising endowment funds, accepting gifts, applying for grants, and holding special events.
- How to Manage and Develop a Non-Profit Board
- How to Manage and Hire An Executive Director
- How to Manage and Institute Non-Profit Board Accountability
- How to Manage Non-Profit Board Self-Assessments
- How to Manage New Non-Profit Member Orientation
- How to Manage Non-Profit Training, Workshops and Education
- How to Manage and Structure Non-Profit Board Meetings
- How to Manage Non-Profit Fund Raising Programs
- How to Manage Non-Profit Grant Applications
- How to Manage Non-Profit Gift Acceptance
- How to Manage Non-Profit Special Events
- How to Manage Non-Profit Endowment Funds
- How to Manage Non-Profit Honors and Recognition
- Application for Appointment to the Board
- Director Report Card
- Job Description for an Executive Director
- Nomination Form for Board of Directors Member
- Organization Summary
- Special Event Budget Information
This Non Profit Policies and Procedures manual is an excellent add-on to the
Bizmanualz Business Sampler.