Written by experts and filled with industry standards and best practices. Edit MS Word policies and procedures templates to save yourself valuable time. Download FREE SAMPLES now!
Top eight reasons why you should buy your standard operating policies and procedures templates from Bizmanualz:
1. Easy-to-edit Microsoft Word Documents act as procedure templates.
You get all your content in easily editable and customizable Microsoft Word files. Change any of the text, add your own content, and customize the Word documents to fit your company.
2. Easy-to-read ISO Standard Procedure Format.
Wherever applicable, procedure templates include crucial time-saving features such as:
- ISO 9001-standard layout;
- Clear and concise header block;
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities;
- Definitions of key terms;
- Effectiveness measures;
- References to related documents and regulations;
- A “revision history” table; and
- Sample forms;
3. Handy Starting Point – No need to start your procedures from scratch
Well-researched, thorough policies & procedures at your fingertips! Well-defined starting point simplifies your compliance and control objectives and saves time. Save time researching best practices. Utilize standard operating procedures (SOP) to build more consistency into your company. Meet requirements FAST. Download your free procedure samples today.
4. Comprehensive Money-Saving Discounted Procedure Bundles
All procedure templates are thoroughly researched. Save months of research and focus on writing policies and procedures you need.
All policies and procedures manuals are instantly downloadable from your Bizmanualz account.
You will download either a self-extracting ZIP file, or a setup.exe file. Either of these will copy the editable procedure documents into your computer’s hard drive.
7. Custom Process Improvement Training and Consulting Services.
Implement best practices now and get more revenue faster with hands-on training and implementation. Ensure that your team is fully involved, your project succeeds, and your policies and procedures get used. Expert consulting in Lean ISO Quality Management Systems, Lean Six Sigma process improvement, and Process Procedures Mapping, Writing, and Deployment.
8. Quick Help via Phone/Email
Have a question about your policies and procedures project? No problem, just call or contact us.
Learn More – Download a Free Sample Policy & Procedure
So what does a typical procedure look like? Or, what does a specific manual cover? Or, how many procedures does a specific manual have? You can find answers to all these questions and more when you download a free sample procedure.