View free policies procedures examples from all manuals. No obligation, no credit card!
Blogs are a great interactive communication vehicle. We first started writing to answer many questions about policies and procedures, quality, and management systems. We now have three blogs. One focused on longer quality articles. One focused on shorter comments (this blog). And one focused on the OnPolicy document revision control software.
The blog content comes from our training classes, consulting practice, and the policies and procedures manuals themselves. Over the years we have written about a wide range of topics. People still ask questions and we are still answering them every month.
Below are some of the top questions regarding quality management systems.
- What’s the Difference Between Policies and Procedures?
- Are Procedures the Same as Work Instructions?
- What’s the Difference between Corrective Action and Preventive Action?
- What’s the Difference Between Verification and Validation?
- What is a Lean ISO 9001 Quality Management System?
- What Procedures Should You Write?
- What is Continuous Improvement?
- What is a Process Map?
- How Are PDCA Cycles Used Inside ISO 9001?
- Why Policies and Procedures Don’t Work.
If you have any questions about ISO 9000, quality, lean six sigma, or management systems design, ask them below and I will be happy to answer them in an upcoming blog post.